It was an AWESOME hike. Thanks for inviting us!
Looks like it was a beautiful hike! Glad you had fun. By the way, I took my blog private. I need your email address to include you. Email me at jjpetrich@hotmail.comHope all is well. We miss you guys!
I hated that hike back in high school. Heat stroke, almost did not make it out (never hike it on the 4th of July). I don't think I could ever go again. Glad you all made it through okay!!
It was an AWESOME hike. Thanks for inviting us!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a beautiful hike! Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I took my blog private. I need your email address to include you. Email me at jjpetrich@hotmail.com
Hope all is well. We miss you guys!
I hated that hike back in high school. Heat stroke, almost did not make it out (never hike it on the 4th of July). I don't think I could ever go again. Glad you all made it through okay!!
ReplyDelete