All employees of Western Pest Control were able to have family pictures done. Michael Ebert was hired and he did a great job. We took a lot of pictures, but we liked these the best.Kids Pic
Check out Lincolns face.
Check out Liberty in this one.
This is the first picture of the day.Let us know which (1, 2, 3) you like the best of the family photos.
Wade

I like the second picture. The back lighting is really nice. Cute Family!
ReplyDeleteI like them all. Just pick each one and hang them up together side by side. The #3 picture though everyone is making a decent facial expression. It is hard to get kids to smile. How is the moving going?
ReplyDelete-Sharese
The third has all the qualities of a family picture to hang in the home. The second is cute because of both of your girls, more personality.
ReplyDeleteYou really can't go wrong!
Oh my gosh liberty is getting so big! I like the third picture but I think they are all really cute!
ReplyDelete